Preferred and Accepted Insurance Providers for Southcare ClinicWe strive to offer our patients excellent family medical care and assist you in receiving the maximum benefit from your insurance plan(s). Below is a quick list of items that you should consider regarding insurance:
- Please verify with your insurance provider that our practice is on their provider list.
- Please bring your insurance card with you so that we can make a copy for your record.
- Anytime that you have a change in insurance, address or phone number, be sure to notify the receptionist so that the change can be entered into our system.
- Payment is due at the time of service.
We do accept credit cards for payment, such as VISA and MASTERCARD.
Payment for visits due to worker’s compensation or resulting from a motor vehicle accident will need to be paid in cash at the time of the visit and you will need to seek reimbursement from your insurer or legal settlement.
List of Accepted Insurance Plans
- BCBS PPO
- United Health Care
We're now accepting new patients! To learn more about us or how we can help you, call (256) 880-5818 to schedule an appointment or consultation.
Primary Care and Family Care Clinic in Huntsville, AlabamaWhether you're looking for a new family doctor in Huntsville, or if you need care now, you can turn to our staff at Southcare Clinic, PC. We take an interest in our patients' lives and aim to treat you, not just your symptoms at the time of your visit.
When patients come to Southcare Clinic for the first time, many are in need of comprehensive care. We are able to fulfill this need because of the many services we provide; including family medicine, diagnostic lab testing, physical therapy and individual counseling.Our mission is to provide the best primary care and family medicine in Huntsville, Alabama. Our healthcare professionals are dedicated to our patients and their families. We strive to improve health, while promoting wellness and understanding because our patients’ health is always our top priority.
Why Choose Southcare Clinic, PC?
- Timely service — with minimal wait times
- On-site diagnostics: digital X-rays and certified laboratories
- Lower overall cost than an emergency room visit
- We accept most major insurances
- Welcoming staff, state-of-the-art facility and advanced technology
- We see patients of all ages, including children and seniors.
We're now accepting new patients. For a complete list of procedures or to schedule an appointment, contact our office at (256) 880-5818.
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement for Men and Women in Huntsville, ALHormone replacement therapy, or HRT, is a form of hormone therapy wherein the patient receives hormones, either to supplement a lack of naturally occurring hormones or to substitute other hormones for naturally occurring hormones.
When it comes to aging, everyone wants to age well, and for men and women the path to aging well can be very different. While both men and women have the same hormones, the amounts of each hormone for healthy balance vary between the two.Studies have shown, balanced hormones are essential for good health and disease prevention as we age. BioTE® optimizes hormone levels with tiny pellets just under the skin. BioTE® hormone pellets release all-natural, bio-identical estrogen and/or testosterone which is metabolized consistently into the body as needed.Hormone pellets contain the same chemical structure as your body's natural hormone, a method that's been in use since 1939. Not all hormone therapies are created equally. Hormone pellets offer consistent results, require only three to four insertions per year (as opposed to other weekly methods), and provide extraordinary health benefits rather than the numerous side effects associated with other hormone replacement delivery methods
If you're experiencing any of these symptoms, you could be a candidate for hormone replacement therapy:
- Difficulty sleeping at night
- Lack of energy and fatigue during the day
- Reduced mental focus and memory
- Moody, anxious or depressed
- Weight gain, including midsection
- Inability to lose weight regardless of diet & exercise
- Decreased muscle strength
- Muscle and/or join pain
- Reduced sexual desire & performance
To find out if BioTE® is right for you, contact Southcare Clinic in Huntsville, Alabama. A simple blood test is all that's needed to determine if BioTE® can help you feel better.
What Others Are Saying